At RA Lifestyle Management we understand your vacation can take a year to save for, but only a second to ruin. While you can't do anything to prevent an unexpected storm from closing the airport, you can do something to help cover your travel investment-buy travel insurance. Travel insurance can provide you coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage damage, and much more. We provide you with the largest variety of policies in the industry to "insure" that you don't miss out on that dream getaway you've been saving for.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong:
10 REASONS TO PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE
1. It's 11 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding a new flights to get everyone home?
2. Your purse was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your purse as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
3. Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and bag is stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
4. You're involved in an accident and medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
5. If your mother-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
6. You arrive in St. Lucia and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
7. Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
8. You're walking down a street in Iraq and break your hip . Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
9. Two weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
10. You are at a beach resort in South Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation investment?
Questions? Feel free to let us know and we will get back to you within 3 hours!