Your adventure begins with two nights hotel and guided sightseeing in Prague, the "Jewel of Eastern Europe." One of Europe's best-preserved cities, Prague's medieval center remains a beautiful mixture of cobblestone pathways, guilded towers and gothic catherdrals. From Prague we travel to one of Europe's most fabled rivers, the Danube.
There's no better way to experience Eastern Europe than on a riverboat cruise. Discovery, friendship, style and comfort all come together for the perfect all gay vacation.
On board the ms Amadeus Silver II, you will be pampered by a crew of forty in an atmosphere of total relaxation. With this great riverboat, we've created an itinerary that includes the two best Eastern European cities which have become prime destinations for gay and lesbian travelers.
This cruise vacation has it all—historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine and cuisine and more!
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Prague including daily Buffet Breakfast
- ½ day walking tour in Prague
- Local gay concierges in Prague to assist you
- Coach trip through the Czech countryside with a stop in the historic town of Český Krumlov
- Transfer from the Hotel in Prague to the Ship in Passau
- 7 Nights Cruise Accommodation
- Superb Dining with all Meals included during your Cruise
- Free-flowing Red & White Wines from Europe's great Wine Regions, draft beer and soft drinks with every dinner on board
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain's Gala Dinner
- Complimentary bicycles on board
- Services of an experienced cruise director throughout the cruise
- All English Language on board in a non-smoking Environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- All local Taxes
- Optional "Sound of Music Tour" to Salzburg.
- Two full days and nights in vibrant Vienna.
- Airport transfers in Prague and Budapest.
- An optional post hotel night(s) to savor Budapest, one of Europe's hottest destinations.
Reserve your spot today, Click Here